Sunday, March 27, 2011

Observation 3-26-11

March 26, 2011
8:00-10:15 PM
Pine View Service Road

Tonight was astronomy night. It was a great turnout of people. It was also really practice for identifying the stars and objects in the constellations. It felt really good to be able to identify and name almost all of the constellations. my favorite telescope viewing was that of Saturn. Saturn was able to be seen in the Southeast. The rings were able to seen bright and clear through the telescope. Also, I was able to answer a lot of questions posed by my friends. They all were really interested in what I had to say, and eager to learn. They all especially like Mr.P's magical pointer of wonder. It was a lot of fun! There were almost no clouds so the sky was crystal clear. My friends are really interested in taking astronomy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment